The Selection by Kiera Cass
1. What did you think of the selection contest? Did anything strike you as odd or interesting?
2. What were your first impressions of America (before the selection)? How about during the contest?
3. What did you think of her "friends only" approach to the contest?
4. During the selection there is a constant threat of attack, would you have wanted to be at the castle under those conditions? why or why not? How does these attacks add/ take away from the contest?
5. What do you think of Maxon?
6. What do you think of the "friendship of Maxon and America? How does this affect their relationship?
7. Towards the end of the book what is your thoughts about Aspen?
8. Team Aspen or Team Maxon?????